Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How to Wear: Summer Pants

Hello beautiful ladies! 
So, I had a great weekend celebrating my younger sister's birthday! I spent Saturday eating far too much, seeing "The Other Woman" and driving to Novi for dinner with my family. I wore something a little warmer, it was a chilly day so I wanted to wear something summer-y but comfy. I recently bought a pair of peach pants at Nordstrom Rack and I LOVE them! I bought them originally to wear them with heels, but I wore some glitter flats instead. 
Take a look at my photos from the weekend below… 





My Outfit: Nordstrom top & Pants // forever 21 druzy stone necklace // Gap jean jacket // 
Old Navy glitter flats // forever 21 bag

My Sister's Outfit: Everything forever 21 except necklace, which is from Pitaya 

I love how easy this outfit is. I actually felt like I was wearing my pj's all day! :) 
It's hard to wear long pants in the summer, but I adore these flow-y style pant that is becoming very popular this season. If you are getting sick of dresses, skirts & shorts these pants are a great alternative! 
I made up a few looks with some ideas on how to style these chic and simple summer pants! 


How to Wear: Summer Pants

1. This is similar to what I wore this weekend. I love solid prints, flow-y fabrics and heels.   Keep the jewelry simple with this look, a tiny necklace or midi-rings are great!

2.  I adore floral pants this spring/summer! Because the pants have a louder print, wear a basic gray or white t-shirt to tone it down. Very chic and easy! I do think adding a statement necklace goes really well with this look.

3. Crop tops are everywhere this season, and if you are comfortable wearing them, pairing them with a breezy pant is a perfect look for summer! I love how the red stilettos add something extra to this outfit. It's important to keep your neck bare with a top that has more volume to it. I like adding earrings to keep the focus on the layered top.

4. This look is doing the opposite of the 3rd look. I choose something more loud for the top, and simple sandals for the bottom. If you don't like wearing heels, these pants go great with flats and sandals as well. Don't forget a gold statement necklace either!

5. If you want something more cozy and comfy, but still cute, I love this sweater with these pants. Again, sandals go great with this pant style! I also like the boyfriend watch instead of big  earrings or necklace. This look is perfect for a rainy day!

If you are going to a restaurant or a movie theatre where you know the air conditioning will be pumping, bring along a solid blazer or jean jacket to stay warm indoors! 

I hope you enjoyed my looks & styling tips for this easy summer style! Please feel free to comment below with suggestions, tips & your opinion on these looks, I love hearing from you! 

Much Love,







1 comment:

  1. I love your pants! So cute :)
    www.elizabethamyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete