Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Celebrations!

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a busy one, its already off to a crazy start! I seriously don't know where the past few weeks have gone, they have flown by so fast! I celebrated my 23rd birthday last wednesday, and wanted to share my favorite pictures from the day!




Getting good shots of these balloons was much harder to do than it looks! Huge thanks to my sister for working with me to get some fun shots! (I bought the balloons at Party City.)

I had some friends over that evening for a cocktail/ dessert party! Here are my decorations...













Thank you to everyone for your kind birthday messages, your phone calls, texts & gifts… it made my day so special! 

This is what I wore for the 4th of July!



Pants: Nordstorm Rack // Top: Pitaya in Ann Arbor // Shoes: Forever 21


I hope you have all been enjoying your summer's so far! I found this awesome list from my favorite blog, The Glitter Guide. Here is their summer to-do list! 



Much Love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment